This video presents a new robot from MIT called RFusion, which can find and retrieve hidden objects. The robot fuses RF (Radio Frequency) and vision-based perception in order to find items hidden under a pile, declutter, and pick them up. The technology has many applications across smart homes, warehousing, manufacturing, and logistics.
- World’s first flying bike XTURISMO Limited Edition takes wings
- XPeng unveils flying car that can travel both on the road and in the air
- RFusion: A Robot that Finds and Retrieves Missing Objects
- Introducing Amazon Astro – Household Robot for Home Monitoring, with Alexa
- This Is the ‘Air Taxi’ NASA Has Been Developing in Partnership With California Aeronautics Company