Cassie the robot, invented at Oregon State University and produced by OSU spinout company Agility Robotics, has made history by traversing 5 kilometers, completing the route in just over 53 minutes.
- World’s first flying bike XTURISMO Limited Edition takes wings
- XPeng unveils flying car that can travel both on the road and in the air
- RFusion: A Robot that Finds and Retrieves Missing Objects
- Introducing Amazon Astro – Household Robot for Home Monitoring, with Alexa
- This Is the ‘Air Taxi’ NASA Has Been Developing in Partnership With California Aeronautics Company